Initial Development is Done
A Quick Development Update
June 11, 2018
Primary development on Flexible School Schedule wrapped up last week. We have now moved into final testing of the app and can't wait to share it with you in a few weeks!
A number of improvements have been made to the initial design concepts presented on the Flexible School Schedule website (soon to be updated). The workflow has been simplified. Resources can now be marked as "I Own It", "I Borrowed It", "I Need It". A navbar now allows for quick transitions between the main sections of the app.
What has not changed are the key concepts underlying the app.
- Maintain an accurate list of resources.
- No calendar or dates.
- Progress at each child's natural pace.
- Stop when you need and start where you left off.
- Never be scolded that things are overdue.
- Educate at your family’s pace until you are done.
- Record what you actually accomplished.
- Use with any internet connected device.
Flexible School Schedule is still structured enough to keep you on track but flexible enough to let life happen. And it will be available to you in the next few weeks.